From TJK <blackc...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Strust + Tiles + JSTL = ERROR
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 16:34:40 GMT

What I usually do is make a single file with all the tag declarations
and include them on the top of the page.  Something like <%@ include
file="/includes/taglib-dec.jsp" %>

It's been my experience that you don't need to have tags declared in
every file that uses them, as long as the declaration has been called
earlier up.

-tim