From TJK <blackc...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Strust + Tiles + JSTL = ERROR
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 14:36:30 GMT

Are you using Tomcat?  I just found out from the tomcat-dev list that
the jsp spec doesn't allow the use of tags in includes .. i.e. a tag
opened in one file cannot be closed in another.

I'd been developing on Resin for a long time, (which allowed this
behavior), but when I just tested it on a Tomcat install, I got errors
similar to this (amongst others).  I really can't believe that the jsp
spec doesnt allow including tags!

-tim