From " mde" <forw...@thesmithconnection.net>
Subject content is not allowed in prolog when performing multiple transformation
Date Wed, 14 May 2003 18:58:08 GMT
Hi all,
  I'm using the jstl x:transform to perform xslt transformations. I'm reading an xml file
into a variable, applying the transformation, and everything works well.

  But when I try to perform a second transformation on that same xml (i.e. apply another xslt
to it on the same page), then I get an error: Content is not allowed in prolog.

  When I view source, I see "<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>", which could potentially
be causing the problem. But I'm not adding that...it seems that the transformation is adding
that to the page before displaying the html.

Anyway, I see in the examples that multiple transformations are allowed on the same page,
so I'd appreciate any advice getting this to work.

Thanks.

-M