From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Strust + Tiles + JSTL = ERROR
Date Tue, 13 May 2003 15:25:54 GMT

I'm using JSTL for a problem.  I've got a template JSP
that has JSTL taglib declarations at the top.  It uses
<c:import> tags to bring in header, content, and
footer JSPs, and each of those can have JSTL taglib
declarations in them.

Everything works fine under Tomcat 4.1.24.

If Brian is saying that duplicate taglib declarations
are not allowed under JSTL, I'd say that this
mechanism is not treating them that way.