From Michael Duffy <duff...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Soapbox designs Was: missing if/else syntax (What about catch?)
Date Sat, 10 May 2003 16:08:28 GMT
I think you misunderstand me.  Not multipart file
posts, just a form with more than one submit button.
Entirely possible with HTML.

And I don't mean validation, I'm talking about a
single page spawning more than one possible action:
"if this button is pressed, do this; if that button is
pressed, do that".

Probably not worth more discussion.  I will try the
ideas presented in this thread.  Thanks!

--- "Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu>