From "Shawn" <sh...@javadevelop.com>
Subject Deprecated Utility Library
Date Mon, 05 May 2003 16:03:56 GMT
I am still stuck using JSP 1.1, which means no JSTL for me.

I would like to use the deprecated Utility library from Jakarta to use the If and For tags.
 Being deprecated, I'm concerned.  Is anyone using it successfully, or should I look elsewhere?

Regards,
Shawn Valle
www.JavaDevelop.com
Affordable Web & Application Development

  -- "The coffee's hot, the night is young;
                 What can we do for you?"
                       JavaDevelop.com --