From "Mike Steigerwald" <Stei...@UMich.edu>
Subject MonitorFilter
Date Tue, 06 May 2003 22:37:46 GMT
Hi, all,

I'm new to this, so I'm not sure if this is a Sun One issue, a taglibs
issue, or a Tomcat issue.

I have a simple .jsp file using the core and sql taglibs. Even if I try to
execute it without any reference to the taglibs, I get an error with this at
the root:

2003-04-27 18:29:19 StandardContext[]: Exception starting filter
HTTPMonitorFilter
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter

MonitorFilter is nowhere to be found on my machine. Is this a class that
should have been installed with SunOne, Tomcat, or the taglibs?

Thanks