From "Kevin O'Neill Stoll" <kevin_st...@hotmail.com>
Subject Having Trouble Using Parameters with Sort in a Stylesheet
Date Fri, 07 Feb 2003 21:51:41 GMT
I'm attempting to pass some params to a stylesheet, which I seem to able to do successfully.
In fact I am able to print them out as simple strings, but when I attempt to use these params
in a xsl:sort tag in my stylesheet I get an error stating there is an EmptyStackException.

javax.servlet.ServletException: java.util.EmptyStackException

Here is the code snippet where I am having the problems,

code ...
<xsl:for-each select="organization">
            <xsl:sort select="$sort-key" order="$sort-order"/>
more code ....

I hope that I am just over looking something simple here. Thanks for your help in advance.

Kevin