From Eduardo Suastegui <Eduardo.Suaste...@quest.com>
Subject RE: Problems with Tomcat 4.1.18 and xtags
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:13:44 GMT
Thank you very much for your response. I have browsed through web.xml and
the config documentation, and it isn't terribly obvious how I should disable
tag pooling. Could you point me in the right direction here? Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Glenn Nielsen [mailto:glenn@mail.more.net]
Sent: Thursday, February 13, 2003 5:55 PM
To: Tag Libraries Users List
Subject: Re: Problems with Tomcat 4.1.18 and xtags

The difference is that Tomcat 4.1 comes with Jasper 2.  Jasper 2 implements
JSP custom tag pooling.  The XTags taglib most likely has some sort
lifecycle
related bug that gets trigger when its tag handlers are pooled.  You can
disable tag pooling in the JspServlet config in your tomcat/conf/web.xml
config file.

Regards,

Glenn