From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: Problems with Tomcat 4.1.18 and xtags
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 01:54:56 GMT
The difference is that Tomcat 4.1 comes with Jasper 2.  Jasper 2 implements
JSP custom tag pooling.  The XTags taglib most likely has some sort lifecycle
related bug that gets trigger when its tag handlers are pooled.  You can
disable tag pooling in the JspServlet config in your tomcat/conf/web.xml
config file.

Regards,

Glenn