From Pierre Delisle <pierre.deli...@sun.com>
Subject Re: problems with fmt:setLocale
Date Wed, 05 Feb 2003 01:09:57 GMT
Before I look more deeply into bug 16751 submitted by Pere
that seems to be related to what Alberto and Pablo
have been experimenting in the past,
could someone translate the important points of the email sent
by Pablo on that topic.

I'd think that "funcionaba correctamente" means that it works
properly. But I'd need to know if indeed there is a bug to be fixed
or not.

And if a bug needs to be fixed, a sample JSP page that triggers it
would be most welcome.

Thanks,

    -- El Pedro