From Timothy Kettering <tims...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Problem with "empty" key word on a collection.
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2003 19:11:39 GMT

Not surprised at that - a prior company I worked at, where I first
learned Java, they had consultants and (i thought..) smart engineers
working together to develop a quite large web application.  The company
folded a year later, and I moved on.  It wasn't till after I got into
jsp/servlets that I realized that they had horribly mangled the MVC..
namely they wrote the entire thing in a couple massive behemoth JSP
page and not a single servlet in sight.  I remember one particular .jsp
being over 4000 lines.

I've since come to the conclusion that so-called consultants get their
$150/hr jobs either by being experts, or by sheer incompetence.  Which
happens more often, I don't know.  :)