From Leon Doud <do...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Problem with "empty" key word on a collection.
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2003 16:53:52 GMT
Well that would be fine if it was possible to call the
isEmpty() method on a collection.  But since empty is
a key word the parser has a problem with
"collection.empty".

Why not implement the empty keyword on all
collections?  The method isEmpty is available in the
Collection interface.  Was there some sort of argument
against that when the spec was defined?