From Felipe Schnack <feli...@ritterdosreis.br>
Subject RE: Non Java Developers, programmers using JSTL and taglibs
Date Tue, 04 Feb 2003 17:10:04 GMT
  I don't know... but to me it seems you get really good web designers
:-)
  Here I ask the designers to do page layout first, then programmers
insert the taglib calls... so the first group can use their dreamweaver
freely, we can hire cheap designers and programmers can make their tests
as soon as they finish the data objects.
  (Obviously after that we have a specific testing phase, but that's
another story)

Felipe Schnack
Analista de Sistemas
felipes@ritterdosreis.br