From "Eddie Barna" <eba...@purityinc.com>
Subject Properties of variables
Date Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:52:09 GMT
I am working through the JSTL in Action book by Shawn Bayern.  Great book by the way.
I have finaly ran into a situation that brought me here.  The variable exposed by the <sql:query>
tag has certain properties such as limitedByMaxRows.  My question is:  How and where can I
find a list of  all the properties that this variable has.  Since we are on the subject of
properties, I would appreciate it if anybody knows of a way to get the properties of variables
that are exposed by other tags.

TIA

Eddie B.