From Bob Kenyon <...@raspbrry.demon.co.uk>
Subject RE: forEach Problem
Date Mon, 20 Jan 2003 22:06:19 GMT
>Yes, but if I add 1 to de end it didn't iter only once it iter twice, and to
><option> tag apperar.
>I don't have any problem when I have different values for the begin and end
>attribute, but I do have when the values are the same and if I add 1 to the
>end it's not what I need.
>I have to display begin year and end year and sometimes this variables are
>differents but sometimes they have equals values.
>
>Another suggestion?

I vaguely remember a thread which suggested that this was a bug with a
particular implementation of JSTL. Are you using Tomcat?

--
Regards Bob,

Bob Kenyon, Raspberry Computing Ltd., 20 Highbury Grove, London N5 2EA, U.K.
phone: +44 20 7354 2219               email: bob@raspbrry.demon.co.uk

Note: Disclaimer: in the United Kingdom, under the recent Regulation of
Investigatory Powers Act and Anti-Terrorism, Crime and Security Act, the
content of all your emails, both sent and received, is now stored for an
indefinite time and is made available to government agencies on their
request for such purposes as deciding whether to commence a criminal
investigation, tax investigations, health and safety inquiries, social
services enquiries etc.

These powers also apply to identifying to whom you send emails, from whom
you receive them, which web pages you look at and other information such as
NHS medical records and bank account records.

If for any reason you want to protect your privacy, use encryption and
anonymizing software.