From Travis McCauley <tw...@virginia.edu>
Subject Re: JSTL SQL
Date Wed, 29 Jan 2003 19:50:52 GMT
Is it possible that the data already in the database is encoded as
unicode? That might explain what you are seeing in your output. It's
possible you just need to configure your browser for unicode or you
might need to add the following parameters to the connection string
you give the JDBC driver.

useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=UTF-8

Travis McCauley
UVA