From Jeff Wilder <Jeff.Wil...@puma.com>
Subject Re: jstl + string
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:22:17 GMT
Thanks henri that was exactly my problem.

Henri Yandell <bayard@generationjava.com>
01/28/2003 05:13 PM
Please respond to "Tag Libraries Users List"

        To:     Tag Libraries Users List <taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: jstl + string

>From this error report I'd say that you don't have the Apache Jakarta
Commons Lang jar downloaded, it's a dependency of the String Taglib from
1.0 onwards.

Additionally, the current nightly build of the String Taglib ought to
interact a lot better with JSTL in that it should understand ${foo} EL
variables etc. The nightly build has an important bugfix to do with using
string tags inside loops as well.

Hen