From Jeff Wilder <Jeff.Wil...@puma.com>
Subject jstl + string
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2003 22:05:03 GMT
hello,

has anyone used the jstl along with apache's string tag library.  I can't
seem to get them to work together.  Independently they both work fine, but
when I add the string tag library to my jsp application which is using
jstl, and go to the page which utilizes the string tag library  i get:
        org.apache.jasper.JasperException:
org/apache/commons/lang/NumberUtils
What am I doing wrong? Has anyone gotten these two to work together.

Thanks