From "Cohan, Sean" <SCo...@goSPS.com>
Subject DateTime
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 19:49:22 GMT
I'm trying to pass a java.util.date.getTime() to the DateTime format tag
using a Struts bean tag, but keep getting an 'Invalid Date' message
displayed on my page.  I know the data is a valid date.  Not sure if I'm
doing something wrong with the tag though.  Any ideas?  Here's how I'm using
it.

<dt:format pattern="E, MMMM dd, yyyy">
   <bean:write name="deltaItem" property="newValueTs.time" />
</dt:format>

This will call the getTime() method on the java.util.date returned by the
getNewValueTs() method of the deltaItem bean.

I also get an 'Invalid Date' message if I change getNewValueTs() to return
the value of getTime() for the deltaItem object.