From Timothy Kettering <tims...@mac.com>
Subject Re: forEach Problem
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:06:08 GMT
Yes, I was the person who started that thread a while ago, and it was
indeed a bug with Resin's implementation of JSTL, but when I filed a
bug report with Caucho, it was closed a few days later with a "could
not replicate bug with current source".

Meaning they either fixed it, or its still there and it got past them..
I'm not sure.  I have not worked on that project which the bug
originated in a while lately, so I havent tested it against Resin 2.1.6
- (which came out after the bug was closed, so I'm assuming would have
the fix in).

Are you using resin?  If you're still having the bug, I can drag my
code out of the archives and test my implementation as well.

-tim