From Alejandra De Leon <alejan...@swordfish.com.uy>
Subject RE: forEach Problem
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:14:30 GMT
Yes, I'm using Resin's implementation.
I disabled resin's implementation of JSTL, but it's still happening.

A/C Alejandra de León

>   Swordfish SA / Crossmedia AB
>   18 de Julio 1474 P.11,  PC 11 200 Montevideo, Uruguay
>   Phone (+598 2) 403 31 65/400 89 74    Ext 24
>   Fax   (+598 2) 403 31 65/400 89 74    Ext 25
>   Cell  (+598 9) 926 96 63

"This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the
contents of this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If
verification is required please request a hard-copy version. This message is
provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a
solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial
instruments."