From Tim Kettering <>
Subject Re: c:out Problem
Date Wed, 22 Jan 2003 04:45:17 GMT

If you manage to shake out an answer from caucho about this please let the list (me in particular)
know as well.  :)

As for c:out - I'm not sure if it has anything to do with that, but have you tried messing
with the escapeXml attributes?

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 07:52AM, Alejandra De Leon <>

>Thanks for answering about c:foreach. Now I' m trying to find someone at
> to answer my questions.
>I have a problem with c:out when I try to display a string with special
>When I put  algo&#134;s as the value of the c:out   it displays  &amp;
>insted & and the browser didn't recognize this. I have to used the code
>because I'm using netscape.
>Is there a way to scape special caracters or to avoid this kind of
>automatically convertion?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message