From Tim Kettering <tims...@mac.com>
Subject RE: forEach Problem
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2003 17:24:04 GMT

Yes, same problem here.  disabling hte implementation did not do the trick for me either when
I ran into this problem a while ago.  I didn't continue to investigate further, but it seems
like that it is a problem that still exists.  maybe some deep underlying bug with resin and
standard jstl implementations?

will look into it more tonight.