From "a.ferri" <a.fe...@provincia.ps.it>
Subject DBtags problem
Date Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:40:46 GMT
Hello,
I have a problem about a jsp page where I use your taglib :
<@ taglib prefix="db" uri="http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags" %>  , Tomcat 4.0.4
and Windows 98 SE.
I created a select list from database, onChange event recall by submit the same page.
It works for a few times (3,4 times), after It can't reload the page, I think it does an infinitive
loop.

 The code below is that I use.
If I insert a test before   <db:resultSet id="rset3" > it works normally when It skip
this step , and dosen't work when It processe this.
Please , help me .
Kings regards.
Ferri Alessandro
Italy

 <select name="richiedente" onChange="this.form.submit()">
    <option value =""></option>
    <option selected value="<ah:requestParameter property="richiedente"/>"><ah:requestParameter
property="richiedente"/></option>
    <db:statement id="stmt2" conn="conn2">
        <db:query>Select dipendente from RICHIEDENTE order by dipendente</db:query>
        <db:resultSet id="rset3" >
            <db:wasNotNull>
                    <option value ="<db:getColumn position="1"/>"><db:getColumn
position="1"/></option>
            </db:wasNotNull>
        </db:resultSet>
  </db:statement>