From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: JSTL session tags and more....
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:06:25 GMT
Note that Jakarta Taglibs's "session" tags are NOT part of JSTL.  They are
a custom offering of this open-source project, not a standard.

> I'm trying to play with session swapping (meaning storing session data
> in a database through jdbc).
>
> I use session tagligs and it seems working pretty well : I can set
> attribute, remove....there is a session process going on through my
> application. (so session taglib works well!!!thank you guys!)
>
> I want to use session swapping so I've configured my web.xml that
> way...and I do have sessions....but nothing clear is done in the
> database....I mean sometines there are values sometimes not!!
>
> Am I asking if there a guy who did it...while coding specification for
> session taglib???

I'm afraid I don't understand the question.  Are you running into a
specific problem?

You might be interested in upgrading to JSTL and using its SQL tags and
expression language for manipulating data in databases and memory.

--
Shawn Bayern