From Xavier Prelat <pre...@wcentric.com>
Subject RE: JSTL session tags and more....
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 12:27:15 GMT

My question was not related to a specific problem. It was dealing with
session and session data management, I was hopping that someone while using
session tags or session object had the same question than I have....it is
not the truly right place to get the answer...let's focused on Taglibs....
So if someone had experiences with session swapping....feel free to contact
me directly!
Shawn, your help is appreciated on the list..thank you!

Xavier