From Xavier Prelat <pre...@wcentric.com>
Subject JSTL session tags and more....
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 09:56:51 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to play with session swapping (meaning storing session data in a
database through jdbc).

I use session tagligs and it seems working pretty well : I can set
attribute, remove....there is a session process going on through my
application. (so session taglib works well!!!thank you guys!)

I want to use session swapping so I've configured my web.xml that way...and
I do have sessions....but nothing clear is done in the database....I mean
sometines there are values sometimes not!!

Am I asking if there a guy who did it...while coding specification for
session taglib???

Regards

Xavier