From "Hayles, John" <spoon...@ti.com>
Subject cannot get JSTL examples to work.
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 14:17:59 GMT
I am getting errors with the standard-examples.war.  I have verified 1.0.1
version.  Running Tomcat 4.0.4 on NT.  When I run the Iterator Tags - Simple
example I get the below error:

 type Exception report

 message Internal Server Error

 description The server encountered an internal error (Internal Server
Error)
 that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

 exception

 javax.servlet.ServletException: javax/servlet/jsp/jstl/core/LoopTagSupport
  at org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:481)
  at

 FilterChain.java:247)
  at

 ain.java:193)
  at

 va:243)

 root cause

 java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/servlet/jsp/jstl/core/LoopTagSupport
  at java.lang.ClassLoader.findBootstrapClass(Native Method)
  at java.lang.ClassLoader.findBootstrapClass0(ClassLoader.java:730)
  at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:265)

 It looks to me like all the correct files are in the WEB-INF\lib directory.
Any idea how I can correct?

 John Hayles