From "Martin Cooper" <martin.coo...@tumbleweed.com>
Subject RE: Java Pro article
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2002 04:35:36 GMT
Yeah, I read this and was somewhat underwhelmed. There are a number of
errors, and misconceptions on the part of the author, and no mention at all
of JSTL. I sent my comments to the author over a week ago, but have not
heard anything back.

On the positive side, it's good visibility for Taglibs. :-)

--
Martin Cooper