From ├×orgils V├Âlundarson <>
Subject jstl & xtags fighting for domination
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:40:54 GMT

I've tried for a while to get jstl xml and xtags to work together. I copied
the installations for jstl from the war examples and pasted it into the
xtags installation folder WEB-INF/lib. xtags needs dom4j (I used
dom4j-full) to parse so with dom4j installed with the jstl configuration I
get xtags to work but not jstl x. If I remove dom4j xtags of course do not
work but jstl does. It would really be a plus to be able to use them together.

Thorgils Volundarson
Icelandic Cancer Registry
+354 5401973

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>