From ├×orgils V├Âlundarson <thorg...@krabb.is>
Subject jstl & xtags fighting for domination
Date Wed, 04 Sep 2002 15:40:54 GMT
Hi,

I've tried for a while to get jstl xml and xtags to work together. I copied
the installations for jstl from the war examples and pasted it into the
xtags installation folder WEB-INF/lib. xtags needs dom4j (I used
dom4j-full) to parse so with dom4j installed with the jstl configuration I
get xtags to work but not jstl x. If I remove dom4j xtags of course do not
work but jstl does. It would really be a plus to be able to use them together.

Regards,
Thorgils Volundarson
Icelandic Cancer Registry
thorgils@krabb.is