From Hans Bergsten <h...@gefionsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically reloading bundles?
Date Tue, 03 Sep 2002 23:05:36 GMT
Just wanted to add that if you need features not supported by the
standard ResourceBundle implementations (such as getting the latest
version of the localized data from a database), you can implement
your own ResourceBundle subclass; the JSTL i18n actions work with any
ResourceBundle implementation found in the container's classpath.

Hans

Hans Bergsten		hans@gefionsoftware.com
JavaServer Pages	http://TheJSPBook.com