From <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: unable to use string taglib
Date Sat, 01 Dec 2001 00:48:55 GMT
Thanks for the report Maciej,

It's the second time someone's reported this, so although the taglib
builds fine for me from CVS, something must be going wrong in the nightly
build. I'll grab a nightly build and compare the files to the output of
CVS to see if I can figure out what's wrong.

I'll get back with you over the weekend,

Bay