From Shawn Bayern <bay...@essentially.net>
Subject Re: Antwort: Re: XTags: Passing non String Parameters to a Stylesheet?
Date Fri, 23 Nov 2001 15:19:11 GMT
On Fri, 23 Nov 2001 Tobias.Himstedt@medvantis.de wrote:

> James & Shawn,
>
> forgive me, I'm middle aged and confused but do I have to do something
> about this?

Ha!  Sorry, no.  Basically, you suggested a useful change to XTags, and
James pointed out that the same change could be applied to JSTL (the
standard).  I said that it sounded great, but that we'd need to clear it
with the standards group.

James and I have brought it up in that forum, so you're not on the hook
for anything.  Of course, you can always mail jsr052-comments@sun.com if
you ever have any suggestions for the JSTL standard.

Best,

Shawn