From "Tom Klaasen (TeleRelay)" <tr-tklaa...@telerelay.com>
Subject RE: db tags installation problem
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:41:57 GMT

You said that about web.xml also. Have you also tried all combinations
of the combinations? ;-)

Anyway, it looks good. To come closer to the solution maybe you could
give one possible combination of this line, one combination of the
web.xml line, and report the error that occurs _in that case_.

Also, you know that after editing web.xml, you have to restart your
server, don't you?

I'm sorry I don't know the error immediately... but I'll keep searching
with you.

tomK