From "Amitkumar J Malhotra" <Amitkumar_J_Malho...@ril.com>
Subject db tags installation problem
Date Tue, 27 Nov 2001 03:58:31 GMT
hello,
i have just about tried everything in getting my dbtag lib to run......i have
followed the steps as are given in the documentation
   copied the tld in the /WEB-INF subdirectory of my web application
   copied the tag library jar file to the /WEB-INF/lib subdirectory of my web
   application
   added a taglib element to my web.xml file in the web-inf directory as

   <taglib>
       <taglib-uri>http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags</taglib-uri>
       <taglib-location>dbtags.tld</taglib-location>  ---> i have tried all
   combinations here as /WEB-INF, this one, /dbtags.tld,WEB-INF/dbtags.tld etc
   etc
   </taglib>
but there are two errors that are persistently appearing

   org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No such tag resultset in the tag library
   imported with prefix sql
org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\sampletags\tagusage.jsp(15,0)

Unable to open taglibrary http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/dbtags :

D:\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\webapps\sampletags\WEB-INF\WEB-INF\dbtags.tld

(The system cannot find the path specified)

could some one please help me out

rgds
amit malhotra