From "P.Miller" <p.mil...@brocom.de>
Subject Re: dbTags
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2001 09:00:45 GMT
Hi Dinesh,

take a look at jsptags.com.
(tld-info: The Pager Tag Library helps generate Google[sm] and
AltaVista®
style search result navigators. It will take multiple pages worth of
information, dynamically split it up into page sized pieces and generate
a browsable index. It does this in a flexible way that allows designers
to give the index just about any look desired)
So you have a good example or use it as is.

Hth
Peter