From "Lacerda, Wellington (AFIS)" <Wellington.Lace...@fao.org>
Subject RE: using ONLY taglib in JSP
Date Thu, 22 Nov 2001 16:46:07 GMT
Yes, it is! Take a look on the JSPTL and Struts!

Have you seen the Struts framework? It's also from Jakarta. If you already
have a framework you are using with some success, then you can BORROW some
concepts from Struts (it's an open source project from Jakarta). If you are
creating a framework from scratch, then Struts maybe a nice and strong
alternative for you. Also take a look at Expresso, since they have integrated
it with Struts (done in Expresso 4.0 recently released).

Wellington L.S. da Silva
UN/FAO

-----Original Message-----
From: Philippe ENTZMANN [mailto:phec2000@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 4:36 PM
To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: using ONLY taglib in JSP

Need some advices to use ONLY taglib in my JSP pages.
We have some taglibs implementing our business model.
With a MVC approach in mind, we avoid using Java code
in our JSP and always put "model" into tag.
Is it possible de restrict JSP pags to only contains
tags (taglig, HTML, ...) et not Java source code