From Maciej Ko³odziej <Maciej.Kolodz...@comarch.pl>
Subject unable to use string taglib
Date Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:21:33 GMT
Hi,

I'm  unable  to  use  string  taglib  in my application. I use dbtags,
struts-* taglibs and  everything's  fine,  but  not  with  string.
I think I've set everything correctly.
That's what I have:

<taglib>
    <taglib-uri>/WEB-INF/string.tld</taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>/WEB-INF/lib/string.jar</taglib-location>
</taglib>

in web.xml

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/string.tld" prefix="str" %>

in my .jsp file.
There's string.jar in WEB-INF/lib (next to all other working ones) and
string.tld in WEB-INF (also next to others). But when I try to compile
the .jsp I get following error:

comments.jsp [62:30] Unable to load class null
Errors compiling comments.

This is where following test part of code is:

<str:delete set="dsb">ajdfdkdsbdkfjdsb</str:delete>

I use Forte for Java 3.0 Enterprise (Trial) and newest nighty build of
string taglib.

--
Best regards,
Maciej