From "Halvorson, Loren" <Loren.Halvor...@firepond.com>
Subject DBTags in WebLogic 6.0
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 21:49:14 GMT
I have found what I think to be a problem with the DBTags ResultSet taglib
when used with WebLogic 6.0 SP2.  (I don't think it's significant, but I am
using RowSets rather than ResultSets)

I have a single JSP with two rowset tags, the first tag is fed a rowset with
several rows in it and works flawlessly, but the second is fed a rowset
who's query did not return any rows, and the body of the first tag is
erroneously written out for the second.  In ResultSetTag.java the body
content seems to need to be cleared out somehow in release() due to
WebLogic's recycling of the tag instances.

I wondered if doing something like the following would fix it:

  public void release() {
    _statement = null;
    _rset = null;
    _shouldLoop = true;