From "Long, John (JW)" <lon...@dow.com>
Subject xsl-examples
Date Thu, 02 Aug 2001 15:14:46 GMT
I was trying out the xsl taglib demo downloaded from
http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs/index.html and after setup and
configuration for my tomcat container, I tried the demo and received an
error with a root cause of:

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xalan/xslt/XSLTInputSource

Sure enough I investigated further, looking in the xalan.jar (both an old
ver and a new one DL'd today) and there isn't an XSLTInputSource.class.

Further searching of this list archives indicates that this taglib only
works with xalan 1 and not xalan 2.

Is this still the case? Or am I overlooking something else.

Regards,

J. W. Long, IV
New Products and Math Modeling
The Dow Chemical Company