From ranjit lingaiah <ranjit.linga...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: DBtags question
Date Tue, 14 Aug 2001 20:41:32 GMT
I'm using Tomcat 3.2.3.

colName attribute fails with 'date' type of fields in DB.

As I said, getColumn works with position attribute for date type of
fields,
but fails when I use colName.

<sql:getColumn position="1" to="cur_date"/>    // SUCCESSFULL
<sql:getColumn colName="cur_date" to="cur_date"/>  // FAILS

Are you saying I should look under getColumnNumber method in the source?