From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: xtags - chaining multiple xsl transformations
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2001 15:13:05 GMT
Hi Martin

You managed to find a good bug in <xtags:style> - many thanks!

Xalan calls flush on the output stream and if the <xtags:style> tag is
inside another body tag (such as another <xtags:style> tag) this can cause
exceptions to be thrown along the lines of 'Illegal to flush within a custom
tag'.

Thanks to the test case you mailed me privately I was able to fix this bug
and test it. I've committed the patch to CVS along with your test case -
which should make the next nightly build.

So this should now work properly..

<xtags:style xsl="second.xsl"/>
<xtags:style xsl="first.xsl">
xml as a string ...