From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: XSL Taglib <br /> problem
Date Fri, 03 Aug 2001 15:30:16 GMT
This sounds like an XSLT thing. You could try wrap your <br> tags inside an xsl text

<xsl:text>
    &lt;br&gt;
</xsl:text>

James
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Daniel Feltham
  To: taglibs-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Sent: Monday, July 30, 2001 2:06 PM
  Subject: XSL Taglib <br /> problem

  Hi

  I'm using the XSL tag library and I'm having problems with the <br /> tag. When I
include a <br /> tag in the stylesheet and use the tag to process an xml document the
that I get problems when trying to display the page on macs using netscape because the tag
is not recognised. The text just runs into the other lines.

  Is this a bug with the tag library, and are there any suggestions on how to work around
it?

  Thanks

  Dan