From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Tree Tag Library
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:37:05 GMT
From: "Abelson, Scot" <scot.abelson@compuware.com>
> I'm looking for an HTML generating tree.  One that allows an onClick
> handler so that I can receive notification when the user selects a node
> within the tree.  It should also have icon support for folder / machine
> type icons.  Basically following a machine file hierarchy view.

Ah I'm with you now. I posted one to tagllibs-dev some time ago but got no
feedback so I canned the idea. I might try and get a demo tree working using
XTags for you to see how it can be done using XPath. Most of all the work is
done by the JavaScript really, the XML just contains the folder structure to
use. I'll post an example later...

James