From "Fabrizio Candon" <fcan...@e-tree.com>
Subject Scripting variable as attribute value of mail tag
Date Wed, 20 Jun 2001 09:26:35 GMT
Hello,
I have my tag "tchz:retrieveItem" exposing scripting variables,
inside his body I use the mail tag "mtLmail" to send an email.
The "to" attribute of the "mail" tag doesen't work properly with
the input of the scripting variable: to="<%= email %>".
The same is for the "from".
What should be the problem??

Here is my code (note that my scripting variables have the right string):

<tchz:retrieveItem propertyName="username">
 your password will be sent here: "<%= email %>"
  <mt:mail server="smtp.mail.com" to="<%= email %>" from="from@company.com"
subject="password remind">
    <mt:message>Here is your:<%=password%></mt:message>
    <mt:send/>
 </mt:mail>

</tchz:retrieveItem>

Thank you in advance