From "Antonio Vazquez" <vazqu...@aucland.com>
Subject Problems with a Custom Taglib
Date Mon, 09 Apr 2001 08:18:00 GMT
Hi all,
I want to know if somebody can help me,sure that is a silly question but I
don`t realize what is the problem.I`ve created a jsp custom tag that writes
three combo box in the html page.If I don`t pass any argument,it works very
fine,but if I pass someone, the page doesn`t works.
The error is as follows:

Error interno del servlet:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException:
C:\tomcat3.2.1\webapps\aspCore\jsp\pag1.jsp(43,4) atributo tipo no es valido
de acuerdo con el TLD especificado
	at
org.apache.jasper.compiler.TagBeginGenerator.validate(TagBeginGenerator.java
:170)

The jsp lines are:

<%@ taglib uri="Date.tld" prefix="dC" %>
<dC:DateC tipo="ini"/>