From Aron Kramlik <aron.kram...@itouch.com.au>
Subject Re: simple select problem
Date Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:12:19 GMT
In that file, line 215 is:

out.print(JspRuntimeLibrary.toString(JspRuntimeLibrary.handleGetProperty(pageContext.findAttribute("conn1"),
"userId")));

WhichI guess means that:
pageContext.findAttribute("conn1")
is evaluated to be null.  I am not sure why this is the case since I
have the connection
tag in there and that does not seem to complain.

Am I missing something really simple?

Aron.

Christopher Widhelm wrote:

> Go and look at this file, _summary_5F_sport_jsp_1.java, in your work
> directory at line 215 and see which object it says is null and then add a
> check to your jsp to see if the object is null before you perform the
> operation.

Aron Kramlik
Software Developer
iTouch Australia