From "Peter Leonardi" <pleona...@aapt.com.au>
Subject Error 500 Messages
Date Tue, 13 Mar 2001 08:04:16 GMT
Taglibs Users

I'm finding difficulty in solving an error, I'm receiving the following error:

org.apache.jasper.compiler.CompileException: X:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\engsys\sys\jsp\login\login.jsp(1,0)
Unable to open taglibrary /WEB-INF/tlds/dbtaglib.tld : X:\jakarta-tomcat\webapps\engsys\WEB-INF\web.xml

The following files have the correct paths specified within my directory
Section of code from the related files:

file path: engsys/sys/WEB-INF/tlds/dbtaglib.tld

<taglib>
  <tlibversion>1.0</tlibversion>
  <jspversion>1.1</jspversion>
  <shortname>sys</shortname>
  <uri>/dbtaglib</uri>
  <info>
	System Engineerings Database Tag Library
  </info>
</taglib>

file path: engsys/sys/jsp/login/login.jsp
Util class path: /engsys/src/proj/process.tracking/util/

<%@ page import="src.proj.process.tracking.util.*" %>
<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/tlds/dbtaglib.tld" prefix="sys" %>

file path: engsys/sys/WEB-INF/web.xml

  <taglib>
    <taglib-uri>
      /dbtaglib
    </taglib-uri>
    <taglib-location>
      /WEB-INF/tlds/dbtaglib.tld
    </taglib-location>
  </taglib>

I have been trying to resolve this for over a day with no luck, I know it is probably a simple
error but I'm having no luck with any documentation.

Any assistance/insight would be greatly appreciated.