From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@voyager.apg.more.net>
Subject Re: Newbie problems with JDBC taglib
Date Wed, 21 Mar 2001 11:53:25 GMT
I saw several problems with the JDBC taglib and poolman 1.4.1.
One was that PoolMan didn't promote smaller number fields to larger.
If you did a getLong(), the field in the db had to be a 32 bit int.
And I ran into one other bug in the JDBC example where iterating
through a result set failed with PoolMan.  Can't remember why now.

Regards,

Glenn